y’all getting really specific like “where are all the indie boys with messy shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes who are between 6’ and 6’4 whose favourite vampire weekend album is contra but knows mvotc is their best album and drinks their coffee black with 3.2 sugars and smokes cheap cigarettes on a balcony at 2:23 am” like….. chill
— Overlyxclusive (via kushandwizdom)
- Tim McGraw: The name of my first summer love.
- Picture To Burn: Someone who's picture I'd like to burn
- Teardrops On My Guitar: The last time I cried during a song
- A Place In This World: The Place I'd like to live the most
- Cold As You: The worst rejection I've ever gotten.
- The Outside: When did I feel most alone?
- Tied Together With A Smile: Who is the strongest person I know?
- Stay Beautiful: Who is the most beautiful person I know?
- Mary's Song (Oh My My My): The name of my first crush
- Our Song: A song that means a lot to me.
- I'm Only Me When I'm With You: A person I can be myself with
- Invisible: An awkward confession.
- A Perfectly Good Heart: I'll tell you something sweet about your blog.
- Fearless: My biggest fear.
- Fifteen: A memory from when I was fifteen
- Love Story: A story about something romantic that happened to me.
- Hey Stephen: The name of my crush
- White Horse: Have I ever been in love with someone who was taken?
- You Belong With Me: Which celebrity shoyld see, they belong with me?
- Breathe: Something I can't breathe without
- Tell Me Why: A question of mine that has yet to be answered.
- You're Not Sorry: Something I'm sorry for?
- Forever & Always: What do I wish to have forever and always?
- The Best Day: What was the best day so far?
- Change: What do I want to change about myself?
- Jump Then Fall: Who's laugh is the best sound I have ever heard?
- Untouchable: My biggest dream
- Come In With The Rain: My favourite kind of weather.
- Superstar: My celebritycrush
- The Other Side Of The Door: The last person I fought with
- Mine: The best thing that's ever been mine
- Sparks Fly: Who captivates my like a fireworkshow?
- Back To December: If I could go back in time, where would I go?
- Speak Now: *Insert any question here*
- Dear John: Something I wanna say to my exboyfriend/girlfriend/crush
- Mean: The meanest thing someone has ever said to me.
- The Story Of Us: Tell a story about someone you know
- Never Grow Up: A memory about growing up
- Enchanted: Someone who enchants me.
- Better Than Revenge: Someone you want to teach a lesson
- Innocent: How easily do I forgive?
- Haunted: A memory that haunts me.
- Last kiss: The last person I kissed/wanted to kiss.
- Long Live: Who will I remember forever?
- Ours: Who has a pretty little mind?
- If This Was A Movie: If my life was a movie, who would play me?
- Superman; If I had any superpower, what would it be?
- State Of Grace: Who is my achilles' heel?
- Red: Someone I just can't forget.
- Treacherous: The most dangerous thing I have ever done
- I Knew You Were Trouble: The last time I got in trouble
- All Too Well: Something someone said, I remember all too well
- 22: My best birthday ever.
- I almost do: How often do I doubt myself?
- We Are Never Ever Getting Together: A couple you wish would get back together
- Stay Stay Stay: Someone you can depend on
- The Last Time: The Last Time I....*insert something here*
- Holy Ground: I don't wanna dance, if I'm not dancing with....
- Sad Beautiful Tragic: Something that makes me sad
- The Lucky One: My biggest dream
- Everything Has Changed: Something that has changed about me
- Starlight: The most marvelous tune
- Begin Again: What would I do again and again?
- The Moment I Knew: The moment I knew...*insert something here*
- Come Back...Be Here: Someone I miss
- Girl at Home: Have I ever cheated on someone?
“I was listening to a lot of late 80’s pop, because I really loved the chances they were taking I loved how bold they were. So being inspired by that I started delving into the late 80’s - and what I found was that it was apparently a time of limitless potential. And the idea that you can do what you want, be who you want, wear what you want, love what you want - bright colors, bold chances, rebellion. The idea of that was so inspiring to me…but basically in thinking about that, and thinking about how this new album is a bit of a rebirth for me because it’s so now. I’ve never really made these kinds of changes before. And having been born on December 13th, 1989…this album is called 1989.”
I’ve lost my source of income, and I need some help until I can figure out something else. I’m disabled, mentally ill, and basically alone. My needs are few, but without income, I’m afraid I won’t be able to meet them.
Donate to firstname.lastname@example.org on Paypal if you can afford to. Please make a note that it’s for lichgem, since it’s not my Paypal.
If you can’t afford to help, please signal boost. Thank you.
Here we have a rare picture of when Jenny says something worth listening to
—Legends #6 (1987) script by John Ostrander & Len Wein, art by John Byrne & Karl Kesel
if u ever feel sad remember that robert englund once took a nap on the set of a nightmare on elm street in full freddy krueger makeup and when he woke up he looked straight into a mirror and scared the shit out of himself
this is the best story
this is so unbelievably beautiful
PUT ON YOUR WOUNDS
I WILL EAT THEM FOR BREAKFAST.
I AM NOT AFRAID TO LOVE YOU